MARC On Demand: Get Hard-To-Find MARC Records
What is MARC On Demand?
- A database of high quality MARC records tailored to meet the needs of K-12 libraries.
- An easy to use search engine that gets you the records you want quickly. You can
search by title, author, ISBN, LCCN, or series.
- A great source for all types of titles, including non-print (AV), and Spanish titles.
- A cataloger that allows you to customize records that you find for your items, and
add copy information.
- Free to those who have current MARC Wizard subscription. We don’t charge per record!
The database is continually being updated.
Since the first release in 2003, we have received many compliments on the quality
of the records, especially the obscure, non-print, and AV records that are there.
How does MARC On Demand work?
- Find your record in MARC On Demand. You can customize the record and add holdings
after you find it. If you can’t find it, you can send a request off to MARC on Demand
Assisted Search and we can try to find it for you.
- View My AccessMARC Collection, which contains all of the records that you found
in MARC On Demand. You can view, change, or delete records here.
- Get your records out of MARC On Demand. The program provides you with step-by-step
instructions for importing your records back into your library automation system.
What is MARC On Demand Assisted Search?
MARC On Demand Assisted Search is a free service that lets you request records that
you weren’t able to find in MARC On Demand.
When you can’t find the record you’re looking for, simply fill in a form and submit
the request to MARC on Demand Assisted Search.
If we find the record, we’ll email it to you, usually within a few days.
You have made a great choice! MARC On Demand provides you with quality records at
a low price.
Part of the