Here's a list of the minimum system requirements you'll need to run Mitinet software on your PC.
- Microsoft Windows XP or 7
- CPU + RAM
- Windows XP - 233 MHz Pentium processor or equivalent, 128 MB RAM
- Windows Windows 7 - 800 MHz Pentium processor or equivalent, 512 MB RAM
- SVGA monitor, 800x600 with 256 colors
- Internet Explorer version 7 or higher
- Internet connection. MARC Wizard uses Internet Explorer LAN settings to connect. Port 80 is used if no other port is specified.
- Approximately 20 MB of hard disk space per 1000 records in the MARC Magician database.
MARC Wizard Installation Notes
We recommend that you install the latest Windows service packs and critical updates from the Windows Update web site.
When you install the MARC Wizard, the Microsoft .NET Framework Version 1.1 (and Microsoft .NET service pack 1) will be installed. It requires 150 MB of free hard disk space.
MARC Wizard uses the Internet Explorer LAN settings to connect and Port 80 if no other port is specified.
You will need the rights to these files:
- C:\program files\marc wizard: all rights
There is a section on software installation on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
If you have unanswered questions about the installation of MARC Magician or MARC Wizard products, please contact our Technical Support Department.
Have your User ID available if possible.